Always looking for talented Financial Planning Managers to join our team!
The Financial Planning Manager will be responsible for leading the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis, and special projects.
This position will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management in selected business units.
• Develop thorough understanding of the functions and key cost drivers within each division
• Develop collaborative relationships with leaders in operating divisions, as well as in financial functions
• Oversee forecasts and expense trends, identify issues, and develop creative solutions for expense savings opportunities
• Influence decisions and drive change in operating processes with a focus on driving positive financial results
• Lead the monthly forecast, annual budget, and long-term planning process in collaboration with business leaders
• Manage process and content improvements to FP&A processes
• Partner with FP&A Team to ensure that all risks and opportunities are communicated to key team members and senior leadership
• Develop, prepare, and present divisional financial and operating performance metrics to senior leadership
• Manage Financial Planning Analysts and mentor individuals to provide the same level of value-added management reporting, decision support, and financial