The Asset Control Supervisor is responsible for company assets (merchandise, associates, cash and property) by monitoring, detecting, and resolving issues related to internal and external loss.
- Provide Loss prevention coverage in stores as needed to deter incidents of internal & external theft and to provide for a safe working environment.
- Utilize all loss prevention related resources identifies and resolve through investigation and interview internal causes of loss.
- Partner with law enforcement and other retailers responsible for the detection, apprehension and prosecution of external theft and fraud throughout assigned area.
- Audit 10% of all unopened shipment on store visits.
- Support TCP Asset Controls by maintaining the below specified Corporate functions;
- Armored courier log & follow-up
- E-com Fraud back-up
- Prepare clear and concise written reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure store controls and physical security standards are maintained during required store visits.
- Communicate with respective RLPM & DM on Front End, Receiving, and Sales Floor shrink exposure.
- Participate in and support Loss Prevention awareness programs, Field Meetings, Inventory Review etc.
- Provide shrink awareness for all levels of field and department personnel.
- Act as a liaison with local and federal law enforcement.
- Represent The Children’s Place in legal proceedings and present evidence in court when required.